Workshop 1 – 2018

I'm so impressed with everyone's work!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Delana 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mary T

I just looked through the gallery, and oh my, there are so many variations on each theme! I love them all – and I apologize that I don’t have time to comment on each one. The paintings are so personal – the trees are thick or thin, the blossoms are white, pink, purple, red, the effect is sharp or hazy, the gumballs ALL look round and their shades vary! I’m not finished with mine yet, and I hope they look as realistic as the ones in the gallery. Thank you, Kelly, for your excellent instructions.

Marlu

I felt the same way, Mary T! I love trees and was blown away by the different expressions of the assignment for week 1. Each tree showed character and told a story. Like you, I really appreciate this workshop!

I’m blown away by everyone’s work, I’ve got to say. It wasn’t easy for me to come up with projects that were challenging yet do-able. :D Thanks to everyone who has tried to do these projects and has shared their work!

I agree wonderful works here and many interpretations.
    Great job everyone!

Delana

Just finished the first workshop and I love everyone’s interpretation of the same themes. It’s so fun to scroll through and see them all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.