Workshop 1 – 2018

WEEK 3 QUESTIONS!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kelly Eddington 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

RiverSong

I accidently put this in week 2, I decided to try using my White watercolour with my Travel Koi, it seems to work for my whites or should they be whiter? I used my masking pen to draw in lines for areas to work in so I could use the whole paper and also not hog up the space and be left with none. I also used it to separate out some areas to keep light because my paper seemed so dark with my underpaintings. This was fun but hard. did I go too much with the light areas or dark areas and why did the white watercolour work? I did not use acrylic. I might not have time this week to start and finish the last one. It is going to be a busy week.

Attachments:

I think this is fabulous! If I remember correctly, in my beginning post on the week 3 thread, I said you could try using whatever kind of white paint/pencil/whatever to create the highlights. Everyone here seems to have different materials and brands, you know? Yours worked, so that’s awesome! I don’t think you overdid the lights/darks at all here. Excellent job! :D

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.