Workshop 1 – 2020

Gallery Uploads

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lotus

Hi Justin

Is this our last week of the workshop?
    How long can we keep uploading to the gallery?

Justin

Hi Lotus,

So generally Strathmore releases 1 video per week in these workshops but because of the worldwide lock-down they decided to put all 4 out together at the beginning of the month.

Officially the workshop is just for the month of May but it will stay online for the entire year (at least) and I *believe* you can still upload to the gallery after May 31.

I will still try to drop in from time to time to answer questions after June 1 too.

Lotus

Hi Justin

Thank you that is good news.
    I only received my toned paper day before yesterday, it was supposed to arrive in week 1.
    So I am keen to use that soon.
    I have enjoyed doing my first portrait.
    Lotus

Hi Lotus,

Justin is correct! After May 31, the workshop discussion forum won’t be checked regularly by Justin (thank you Justin for your willingness to still pop in occasionally afterwards to answer questions!).

We will keep the video lessons and gallery open through the rest of 2020 so you can have plenty of time to watch the videos and post your artwork.

Thanks for being here with us!

Lotus

Thanks Sara, that’s great.
    Students can work at their own pace and not feel pressured.
    I hope to upload some more work as I do them.
    Lotus

Ramon Moshe

Hello, thank you for these workshops. But I hope there can also be workshops on using charcoal for portraits. I know graphite is an excellent medium, but I just personally love charcoal more (just my personal preference). Hence, I hope you can also add instructional videos on handling charcoal for portraits. Thank you.

LivetoCreate

I am not able to access the class. I checked out of the Strathmore tab and keep receiving an error message.
    Thank you for your time.

Justin

I checked yesterday & it wasnt working for me either but this morning it seems to be back up and running.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.