Workshop 2 – 2020

Supply list?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Star

This workshop starts 2 weeks from today and there is still no supply list posted. I have to mail order supplies and time is running out to have anything delivered on time.

“1. Get Ready: A month prior to the start of each workshop, you can visit the workshop page for a supply list.”

Janet

Hi, It looks like the workshop Start has been changed to September 8. The artist is on Instagram and she’s working on the content. I’m sure she’ll post the supply list soon.

Star

Yes, that is 2 weeks as I stated. Time is running out to get supplies ordered and delivered by mail in time for the workshop. I have been taking workshops here for years. Never had this happen before.

Janet

2 weeks would be in August. The class starts on September 8. That’s more like 5 or 6 weeks away.

Star

Oh my goodness you are right! I missed a month somewhere and was convinced that September is coming up. This whole year has been such a mess. Perhaps it was wishful thinking.
    Thank you so much Janet! You helped relieve my stress. I still cannot believe that I thought that September was this weekend. Missed a day before but never a whole month!

Janet

Star, I’m glad I saw your message.i hadn’t checked in on this class yet. Now you can breathe and,hopefully, she’ll post information soon.

HI everyone,

The supply list is now available! You can find it here:

2020 Workshop 2 Supplies

Or in the link above the class description on this page.

Star

Thank you!

Steph

Anyone having trouble finding the watercolor pan pictured? I found one from that brand but not the one pictured. Any help is appreciated.

Star

That same one is on etsy from a U.K. seller. The same paints but different packaging is on amazon for a fraction of the cost. I tried to give you links but I guess we cannot post links here.

Steph

Thanks. I was looking at the one on amazon with different packaging. I just wasn’t sure if it was the same colors.

Star

I just pulled up both listings side by side and they have the same colors. Hope that helps.

Steph

It does. Thanks!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.