Ethereal Mixed Media on Toned Paper
Instructor: Georgina Kreutzer
Start Date: September 4, 2017
Said Abraham Maslow in 1966, “I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.” This sentiment perfectly outlines why I love mixing various media as an extremely flexible and advantageous technique for creating art. Knowing how to use a wide array of art-making tools and products is powerful when approaching any kind of challenging subject, and it’s also vital for beginning artists to experiment and learn which kinds of media resonate with their own artistic direction. This four-week workshop will guide you through my own techniques in mixed media art using pencils, soft pastels, inks and acrylics, with an aim to leave you confident in finding your own set of preferred skills.
1. A Secret to Realistic Art – Highlights & Shadows
2. Drawing Polished Metallics and Rustic Patinas
3. Ethereal Mixed Media Portraits
4. Landscape Art: Mixed Media New Your Cityscape
Thank You Georgina
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.